Become a Member
Join your colleagues and peers to take advantage of our educational opportunities that will expand your knowledge of the art and science of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine as well as protect your practice through legislative action. Join the APA!
Membership Benefits Include:
- A professional lobbyist who is working on your behalf in Harrisburg
- Eligibility to join a committee and have a voice in the direction your profession is going in
- Automatic membership in the Acupuncture Society of America (ASA)
- Electronic access to the Quartly Meridians Journal of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Tuition discount on APA sponsored CEU / PDA seminars and on select adjacent state association sponsored seminars
- Promotion of your Practice on the APA Website
- 5% discount from China Herb Company
- 5% discount from Lhasa OMS YES! 5% discount, excluding Serin and DCB needles. Members call in their orders and mention APA. To get the lhasa discount members email a copy of their membership card to
- 5% discount for online orders from Golden Needle YES! 5% discount. Members email a current screenshot or copy of their membership to and Kelly will adjust their account. When the membership expires, the discount ENDS and members have to send the new membership card with expiration date to Kelly and she will keep their account updated.
- 5% discount from Redwing Books YES! 5% discount. Email membership certificate or card to orders@redwingbooks.
- Certificate of Membership in APA for display in your practice
- Updates on APA Political Action
- PDA points for your NCCAOM re-certification. When you become actively involved in the board, committee or legislative action with the association we can offer up to 20 PDA points per re-certification cycle.
- Insurance product discount through Bost Workplace Benefits including short-term disability, life insurance, dental and supplemental indemnity plans, and 24/hour medical services. Bost Benefits will work with individual members to customize plans to meet their individual needs. Members can contact Ms. Lianne Sia-Dictor at 877-283-7600, Ext. 223, or at .